Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 291

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 06:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pantoro Limited (PNR)

Pantoro Limited (PNR, formerly Pacific Niugini Limited) is a mining company focusing on exploration and development activities for gold, copper-gold and other base metals. PNR holds projects located in Western Australia and Papua New Guinea.

http://pantoro.com.au/
https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/pnr

Another stock I completely missed out on...
PNR has been in my watch-list for a while, but foe some reason never took a position.
Probably too late now for long term entry, but who knows it could be a worth while cycle trader.
I thought it might be listed down in this forum thread,... but it seems PNR didn't take anyones interest either.

Just another potato.

spdfgh

Post Number: 292

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 01:52 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might add I'm not the only only person to "finally" take interest in PNR...
https://mailchi.mp/protrader/ima-april-wrap-up-737289?e=aec9b24bec
I can only guess at what they are trying to sell...

Just another potato.

shadetreetrader
Username: shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1077

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 09:36 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote: "I can only guess at what they are trying to sell..."

Try this.. "Only 5 seats left for the Penang Convention!" (Cost: 1 attendee, from $2450 + GST depending on accommodation.)

Their call of PNR breakout at .32 differs from my reading of the chart, I would say it broke out at .25, however I like their nice wide stop loss.

Pay no attention to the financial press, their opinions and theories change like the wind. Pay no attention to self-proclaimed financial gurus who only reveal their buys and sells in hindsight.
Do not take my posts as stock recommendations or advice, do your own research.

spdfgh

Post Number: 298

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 11:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Only 5 seats left for the Penang Convention!" (Cost: 1 attendee, from $2450 + GST depending on accommodation.)

"Their call of PNR breakout at .32 differs from my reading of the chart, I would say it broke out at .25, however I like their nice wide stop loss."

$2450 is a lot of cash to hear some dude speak about no more than what you will hear from Colin here for free...
Note they are collecting GST on behalf of the ATO, they must buy in bulk and have a lucrative deal with the destination resort.
I also note the PT proprietors willingness to vocally tip individual stocks through various email and social media outlets, and not so here at Incredible Charts...

As for their (trailing?) stop loss at 0.24, I would prefer 0.285 as the stopper for current price, after having entered the trade at 0.20 (being the chart optimized entry).

I'd be exiting soon at 0.34-0.36 on the stochastic cycle, but it might be a brief exit as the two MACD's are pipping bright green, so there might be a few more pips of price gains over next week or so before the short MACD pips into red.

The trend is fairly mature, I don't think PNR will 'super trend' (beyond 0.40), so will probably do a 50% retracement at some point.
TP's flogging the stock now seems a bit ill-informed? might be the only way to get higher prices going; get their punters to push the stock price upwards and sell a some seats at the convention?
time will tell...

(Message edited by spdfgh on April 14, 2018)

Just another potato.

shadetreetrader
Username: shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1078

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 0.24 s/l was when the closing price was 0.325 on 10/04/18

If they're using the s/l that I think they are, then their trailing stop is now at 0.255

I wouldn't care to guess where the trend will end, the sp may tank at 0.40 (previous long term resistance level) or it may go to $50, who knows?

On the positive side, it is a gold producer as well as an explorer, and the company is debt free, plus the current rate of climb is over 400% pa.

Not holding PNR

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on April 14, 2018)

Pay no attention to the financial press, their opinions and theories change like the wind. Pay no attention to self-proclaimed financial gurus who only reveal their buys and sells in hindsight.
Do not take my posts as stock recommendations or advice, do your own research.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
CDT_CASTLE MINERALS LIMITEDtryhay10-May-18  05:43 pm
FMS Flinders Mines Limited (FMS)spdfgh08-May-18  11:15 pm
CVN Carnarvon Petroleumspdfgh08-May-18  03:09 pm
AGR_AGUIA RESOURCES LIMITEDtryhay14 23-Apr-18  09:05 pm
LRS_LATIN RESOURCES LIMITEDtryhay13 23-Apr-18  06:42 pm
Aus Tin Mining (ANW)spdfgh22-Apr-18  10:35 am