Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
ragchewer
Username: ragchewer

Post Number: 1161

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DRM weekly

Here's one of my new plays looking for a stage 1 to stage 2 breakout on DRM.Last week it came out on reasonable volume and this week looking at a retest on lower volume at this stage.
No one knows what the future will bring we cam only have an expectation.
Rags

ragchewer
Username: ragchewer

Post Number: 1163

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 09:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its been 8 weeks since I posted and now looks like time to post again.
Pivotal point line right here at 35.5c stepping up ? Two probing buys in place, I would like an encouraging buy >35.5c.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2252

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 10:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy RAGs ... Yep, I know its been a very long time.

DRM has been on my Goldie list for a very long time; waiting patiently for that Bottoming Pattern "to be confirmed"(and bear fruit). It hasn't yet!

BUT it just maybe about too ... and with the POG possibly finding an important L/T low(either near present levels or from ~ $1180's) acting as the catalyst... we may see DRM reaching the patterns minimum objective(55c) B4 2018 is done and dusted.

Good luck with her(if already in) ...

Dolphin

spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 398

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 08:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool gdd3, I don't think I've ever seen the CCI used around here. I remember there was a well coded user paintbar set-up in Quote Tracker years ago (decades?)..., that signaled with pips and background colours various trigger thresholds.

Just another potato.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2253

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spUd ... You said "I don't think I've ever seen the CCI used around here" you might want to search "rash" via the Search Forum located in the top LH corner of this page. ... and have a look at some of that poster's postings.

Long since absent from this forum(like so many goodies) but one who I still have great respect for!

I'm interested in your posted chart and its contents ... What platform is it from?

Cheers
Dolphin }

(Message edited by gdd3 on July 18, 2018)

spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 400

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 11:01 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes its been a quite forum for a while now. Sad to think of all the older traders that used to post in IC forum not being with us any more including my father who passed away recently. He was my guide to charting having learnt the old hand drawn charts and formulating moving averages and indicators with mathematics.
His book of reference being Technical Analysis of Stock Trends 5th edition 1966 and dates back to 1948 by Robert D. Edwards & John Magee. Now a treasured addition to my book collection.

The CCI image was from QuoteTarcker now only available through AmeriTrade I understand. Although TradingView seems to cover most of what QuoteTracker did except linking separate indicators together in a single script.
I just had a look to see what was available in TV; not a lot on the CCI, so i might adapt the QT one as a scripting challenge.

That chart you posted piqued my interest in DRM. Had a look at some potential outcomes in IC on monthly quarterly and annual charts, something IC is good at clean readable charts.
DRM is in a good place, if next monthly holds green might take a bite, but I am weary of a retrace due to long term MACD histogram diverging.

Don't really have the funds to make anything worth while from DRM at this price level having completely missed the entry point (green vertical line), I think 30K would be the reasonable entry $ at the current level? with the expectation of 60c + over the next 12 months.

TV chart:

IC chart:

Just another potato.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4755

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spdfgh and dolphin,
excellent selection here and fundamentals confirmed what is on hand.
Chart shows early stage2, breakout and retest on daily chart. RSI has upward trend, indicating strength and weight of rise. IMHO good potential for a short, medium trade.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.
ASX Stocks 20-minute delayed

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
NMT - already paying dividendsscarlettsmith69424-May-19  08:15 pm
BEAR - ETFgundy25-Nov-18  09:44 am
SAR - Saracen Mineral Holdingsshadetreetrader11-Nov-18  01:50 pm
STO - Santosshadetreetrader24-Oct-18  10:29 am
PVSspdfgh20-Oct-18  10:43 am
PGM weekly chartspdfgh33 19-Oct-18  10:44 pm