Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 729

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 05:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Collin,
Have been monitoring WCB and have noticed TMO is retracting while TMF seems to be going sideways range.
Can you please put some light on how that is interpreted and the effects of either heading in different direction.
I would also Like to thank you for your ever expanding product, which I enjoy using
and wish you with all your loved ones a spirit full of love and happiness over this xmas and festive journey.
Cheers Espresso

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.
Yogi Berra

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1803

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 06:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Espresso,

The decline in Twiggs Momentum is typical of a consolidation: price is not advancing so TMO declines, but gradually when compared to a correction. Twiggs Money Flow holding above zero signals long-term buying pressure (accumulation) -- an encouraging sign.

Regards,
Colin

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 382

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 05:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been looking for clues for tops in sector indices with short term indicators. Corrections can be brutal in small caps, and this is my attempt to make sure that I have sold or have very tight stop loss orders in at the right time in future.Here is my latest thinking. The text reads:

TOPS??? BEWARE WHEN:

(1) DOUBLE TOPS OR LOWER HIGHS OF TMO 7 DAYS, ADX 10 POSITIVE, AND RSI 6 DAYS

AND/OR

(2) THE DAY BY DAY SIGNAL OF THE 7 DAY TMO KISSES THE RISING OR FLAT 7 DAY EMA OF TMO

The vertical lines show tops (or top zones) in $XSR over the last 6 months or so.

22/8 buy
11-14 sept sell zone,
13-19 Oct sell zone
13 nov sell
....and now looking for the next sell zone to lock in profits.

Yep, still holding $BGS Peter, along with quite a few other small cap resource stocks!

Best of 2018 to all.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4728

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hang tight, BGS will give you a good ride.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

scarlettsmith694
Username: scarlettsmith694

Post Number: 29

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 02:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Twiggs Momentum is going tough and for growth in stock market investors participating on Inflation expectation. Investors and speculators remember the value on US chine trade talk and development in brexit that they are doing apart from the macroeconomics indicators.

ScarlettSmith

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 452

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 02:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scarlett, There are always a great many factors that can possibly have an influence on a stock market price action week by week. I try to ignore most stories, and concentrate on the chart action.
The XJO found ultimate support for my interpretation on 3 June 2019. The 13 day TMO touched 0%. It is now sitting at 4.5%, and in a steady uptrend, in my view.
There are many XJO stocks doing better than 4.5%, and there are many still sitting at less than 0%.

All the best

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
A quick way to make the chart look neat and clearscarlettsmith69430-Aug-19  08:22 pm
Trend strengthscarlettsmith69413-Aug-19  04:25 pm
Bollinger Bands...canam22-Jun-17  11:43 pm
Twiggs Money Flow weekly/dailycolin_twiggs44 17-May-17  03:42 pm
Quest for a NEW predictive BUY signal indicatorspdfgh01-May-17  07:07 pm
BBIjjll2902-Mar-17  11:50 am
Best Indicatorsjjll2912 15-Feb-17  12:47 am
Indicator colourscolin_twiggs25-Oct-16  03:30 pm
Can I set trailing stop loss alerts??colin_twiggs06-Jul-16  08:40 pm
RSI on Main chartpossible to drop the RSI indicatorporks03-Jan-16  06:23 pm
Swith between two or more sets of indicatorscolin_twiggs03-Dec-14  02:19 pm
3 Month Highcolin_twiggs01-Dec-14  07:48 pm
Fibonacci Levelssomers12shawca10-Nov-14  11:26 am