Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dav
Username: dav

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 10:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking to start a trading club on the Sunshine Coast.
I'm a full time trader looking to meet people with a similar interest getting together for an informal look at trading styles and techniques.
If there is some interest I will try to arrange a time that will suit most people...Dav

daisy
Username: daisy

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 05:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I'm at alex. is Acey in.

dav

Monday, September 22, 2003 - 09:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Daisy,
Haven't heard from Acey but he is most welcome.
I'm in Buddina, looking to get a couple more people and then arrange a time to suit.
Cheers Dav!!!

daisy

Post Number: 4

Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 12:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FINE. Sounds like a plan.

rupertdk
Username: rupertdk

Friday, September 26, 2003 - 07:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please let me know whats happenin...lil further away @ Deception Bay ...

dav

Post Number: 3

Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 08:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I now have 5 interested people, looking for a couple more before setting up dates etc...
Cheers Dav

create
Username: create

Post Number: 60

Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 06:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please count me in. I've just recently moved up here (Buderim) and would also like to meet and exchange trading notes with other traders.

My previous experience with the Gold Coast traders group is a very positive one.

Cheers,
create

acey
Username: acey

Post Number: 9

Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 05:20 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there, It is Acey (yes Daisy, I have resurfaced). I am interested in a trader's group. I am also involved in a club that trades on the US markets as well. I would love to talk to you about it as well if you are interested.

Acey

daisy

Post Number: 8

Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 07:44 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gidday Acey,Can you guys wait till Oct21st. as I'm away till then. Ta.

dav

Post Number: 4

Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Acey,
I trade the US using Interactivebrokers and CMC. Also trade various currencies. Would like to speak to you about US trading.
I'm in the process of setting up a laptop with remote trading data onto a viewing screen for a group meeting(lucky to have a computer guru friend to help me out). Maybe we can have our first meeting late October so Daisy can make it and if any one else is interested they can also contact me. I will work out the details and try to make a convenient time in the next few days.
Cheers Dav.

acey
Username: acey

Post Number: 11

Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dav,

I look forward to coming to your trading meeting later this month. I am pleased to see that you are already trading the US markets. As it happens I am having a presentation at my place (Caloundra) this Thursday 16 Oct at 7pm. It is all about being in a club and trading on the US markets using fundamental and technical analysis. A trading club I belong to already trading on the US markets has made over $US1k in only 3 months.

I have some people coming from the Gold Coast to do the presentation. I am sure that you will find it very interesting if you were able to make it. If you are interested please send me an email to aceyducey56@hotmail.com with your phone number and I will give you my address. Acey

toaster
Username: toaster

Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 06:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dav,
I am interested in trading US stocks and have used CMC to try several trades, your meeting sounds interesting, so if you have an opening
I would like to attend.
My email is stevens@bigfoot.com.au
David

dav

Post Number: 7

Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 11:04 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking to have a meeting on Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th Oct at 10am.
For everyone interested in coming please send me an email detailing which day you could attend.
Please send an email to davin1@netspace.net.au with your phone number and I will give you my address.
We will have the meeting whichever day most people can attend.
I think traders new or experienced will pick up some insights and ideas from attending.
Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 8

Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:48 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our first meeting is now set at 10.00am Saturday 25th.
If anyone else is interested please send an email to davin1@netspace.net.au.

Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 9

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to thank everyone who met for our first traders meeting.
It was interesting to hear everyone's experiences in the trading world and what they are looking to achieve. (accumulating dollars was top of the list).
We looked at some trading techniques and focused on exhaustion moves and the volume/price characteristics they displayed. Also discussed CMC trading and the various brokers here and in the US and what advantages and disadvantages they have. I'm looking forward to expanding on trading techniques at the first meeting and if anyone else would like to attend the next meeting let me know.
Cheers Dav

create

Post Number: 63

Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Dav (and Jackie) for making available your home (and equipment) for our first meeting.

I have already benefited from those techniques you so generously showed us Davin.

It was a great learning experience and I am looking forward to future meetings and getting to know everyone better.

cheers,
Jo (Create)

dav

Post Number: 10

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 12:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a chart that might interest our traders group. The pattern is one that has been discussed at our meeting.
Volume has not yet conformed.
If anyone does trade this, keep your stops tight (ie look at the two tail formations) and remember this is a volatile stock.
COH chart

i_claudius
Username: i_claudius

Post Number: 773

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 12:40 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Day

I see lower highs and lower lows

Is there anything to suggest that has changed?

Regards

Claudius

create

Post Number: 64

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 02:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a call.. well done Dav still falling ..

Claudius, I think you will find Dav meant this as a shortsell setup as per what he kindly demonstrated at our last meeting.

Cheers,
Create

dav

Post Number: 11

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 02:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claudius,

I also see lower highs and lower lows and would be looking to trade this on the short side.
My trading style which we went through at our meeting is to look for pullbacks in a trend (this being down)that show signs of weakness.
The uptrend is is coming under pressure at resistance and the tails from the 27th and 29th Oct show selling pressure.
Saying this I trade on probabilities and there is always a possibility I am wrong in my analysis.
Hope that helps,
Cheers Dav

i_claudius
Username: i_claudius

Post Number: 775

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 08:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings

I see you have some smart cookies on the Sunshine Coast ... short selling in a so called bull market ... !!!

I may have to try rowing the Imperial Quinquireme into the Noosa River to get hold of some of your seafaring charts ...

The sand bar at the entrance might make it a little tricky but hey we have to beat the Incredulous somehow ...

Well charted !

I_Claudius

dav

Post Number: 13

Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 10:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Group meeting.

Looking to have our meeting on Wed 19th Nov. at 7.00pm.
Please email me if this does or doesn't suit as we would like to have as many people as possible attending.
Cheers Dav!

dav

Post Number: 14

Monday, November 17, 2003 - 09:35 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

The meeting will be Wed 19th Nov 7.00pm
See you all then.
Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 15

Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 05:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Special thanks to everyone for attending the second meeting. I apologise for the cramped conditions but it is great to see more people becoming involved. We will have our last meeting this year around mid December.
I've been sending 'charts of interest' to some fellow traders. Anyone else interested in being added to my mailing list? If so, email me on davin1@netspace.net.au.
Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 16

Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 06:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Group Meeting,
Would like to have the meeting on the 10th Dec at 7.15pm.
Let me know if there is any problems with this date.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone for our Christmas edition.

Cheers Dav

lazarus
Username: lazarus

Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 08:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
I have a query for any of you,do any of you know of a course by S Martin on Options Trading for a Living I believe he comes from around your area any feedback would be appreciated.Something to do with 21stCentury Academy.

dav

Post Number: 17

Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 11:58 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Lazarus,
Don't know of S Martin and his options course.

Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 18

Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 07:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Group Meeting,

Please email me if you are attending the traders meeting on the 10th Dec at 7.15 pm.
davin1@netspace.net.au
I'm sure we can squeeze everyone in.
Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 19

Friday, December 12, 2003 - 08:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a note to thank everyone who has attended our three meetings this year. With all the enthusiastic traders from beginners through to professional traders sharing views and opinions the tips and techniques should help us to improve our trading.
For me personally teaching my strategies to others has helped me to be more particular about pinpointing trades rather than taking lower probability trades as I have in the past.
Have a great Christmas and New Year and I look forward to catching up with everyone in January.

Cheers Dav!

dav

Post Number: 20

Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 05:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sunshine Coast members,
Just back from Melbourne and looking forward to a successful new year in the markets.
Would like to have our next meeting on the last Wednesday of January at 7.15pm, that being the 28th.
Please send me an email if you will be attending.

Cheers Dav.
davin1@netspace.net.au

dav

Post Number: 21

Tuesday, January 20, 2004 - 03:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SUNSHINE COAST MEETING FOR JAN 28TH WITH PROFESSIONAL MARKET COACH CHRIS SHEA

Firstly I hope everyone has had a nice break over Christmas, and looking forward to an exciting and profitable 2004.

I talked briefly in previous meetings about guest speakers attending our meetings. I am pleased to announce that Chris Shea has kindly accepted my invitation and will speak at the January meeting which is Wed 28th January at 7.15pm.

Chris Shea is a professional trading coach. He is a qualified psychotherapist and a professional trader. Chris combines these skills to provide expert coaching to traders from beginners to professionals by focussing on the "human element" and the psychology of trading. He provides individual analysis and advice tailored to the trader's individual style and risk profile. He has helped many traders to maximise their performance and make consistent profits in the market. My trading results improved markedly after a private consultation with Chris in 2003. In particular, he identified one of my limiting traits and helped me adapt my trading to incorporate disciplined risk management.

For traders wishing to MAXIMISE YOUR PROFITS in the market this meeting is NOT TO BE MISSED!!!.

Chris will present an overview of techniques that can be developed in mastering the human element of trading. He will also be available to discuss issues and questions at the end of his presentation.

Please email me if you will be attending the meeting. As I expect a full house, I need to confirm numbers to ensure we have enough seating.
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
davin1@netspace.net.au

dav

Post Number: 22

Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 01:20 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to all for making the Jan meeting such a success! We had a huge turn out to hear our guest speaker, Chris Shea, who spoke to the group about the keys to long term profitable trading. He presented a clear and tangible pathway to success and everyone attending took away some valuable insights.
Feedback from everyone was very positive and we hope to continue this success with other guest speakers during the year.

dav

Post Number: 23

Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 09:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

VIJAY} we dont want spam mail or advertising on the Sunshine Coast members site.
You have set up your own forum - use that

dav

Post Number: 24

Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SUNSHINE COAST MEETING FOR WED 25TH FEB AT 7:15PM

As professional traders our analysis requires a strong understanding of current market dynamics.
From this our goal is to quickly and correctly react to price without being hamstrung by a personal opinion about future prices.

Predicting the future movement of the market from a belief or opinion when the market dynamics are changing is the most destructive trait of traders. Put simply - (Denial is dangerous to your capital)
By reading price and volume bars and being psychologically agile enough to react to trend changes we can be in sync with the market.

This is what I will be focussing on at the Feb meeting.

Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 25

Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 09:05 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 31st March. Most of you will have meet my wife Jackie, who is a qualified accountant. She has agreed to do a short presentation at our next meeting "Share trading and Tax". This will cover the three different ways in which your share trading activities can be treated for tax, what documentation you need to keep, and the PAYG system and how it may affect you (if it doesn't already). You will gain an understanding of tax issues you need to be aware of leading up to the end of the financial year.

If any members have something to share with the rest, please let me know - either in advance or on the night.
All contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you are attending.
davin1@netspace.net.au

Cheers Dav

dav

Post Number: 26

Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 11:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Our next meeting will be the last Wednesday of this month.
Thought I would show a "Charts of Interest" email that was sent to our members today for potential newcomers.
MBL1

This is a follow up to MBL I posted on 19th march (below) which had a head fake before making its upward break.
This is an important chart to review as it shows why trading can be such a tough game to master.
Head fakes and false breakouts throw traders off the scent before continuation of a trending move.
Only the psychologically agile and unemotional traders are able to first take one or more stop losses and re-enter for the rewarding move.
If you look at it in a sports fashion, the best rugby and aussie rules players can fake one way wrong footing their opponent then head the other in a fast break.
The second push often offers the better move rewarding the persistent trader.

Macquarie Bank has now retraced to important support at its prior breakout with a short term exhaustion candle and supporting doji.
If support holds, continuation of the uptrend looks likely.
Another chart with similar characteristics is SMS - Sims Group Limited

(Message edited by colin_twiggs on November 10, 2004)

dav

Post Number: 27

Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all.
As our members have grown so strongly in the past two meetings, I have been very slack in posting new messages.
I would like to thank Jack Krivoshow for his point and figure presentation and Ashley Ramage for his talk on stop loss and position sizing.
If there is anyone who wishes to enquire about the club please email me.

Cheers Davin

dav

Post Number: 28

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 08:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all members of the Sunshine Coast Traders Club.
We have now moved our meetings to the Kawana tennis club Nanyima st Buddina.
The meeting this month is Tues 28th Sep at 7.15pm.
We have moved so as to fit in the 40+ people now attending.
We will collect a $2 entry to cover the cost of the venue, coffee/tea and refreshments.
Anyone looking to participate please email
jackiedct@bigpond.com

dav

Post Number: 29

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 03:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am excited to confirm that Chris Shea will be speaking at our November Trader's meeting.

Chris Shea is a professional trading coach. He is a qualified psychotherapist and professional trader. Chris combines these skills to provide expert coaching to traders from beginners to professionals by focussing on the "human element" and the psychology of trading. He provides individual analysis and advice tailored to the trader's individual style and risk profile. Chris has helped many traders to maximise their performance and make consistent profits in the market.

Chris will be presenting on the five keys to successful trading and what makes a winning trader. I am sure that everyone attending this meeting will gain some valuable insights to improve their own trading. Chris has presented at ATAA meetings, regularly writes for "Your Trading Edge", and conducts his own successful coaching business (www.themarketcoach.com).

Davin will be presenting after the break. Due to interest from both club members and others, Davin has agreed to conduct a very limited number of courses next year. In partnership with Chris, Davin will explain his trading strategies, teach the essential skills of trading and show individuals how to develop a winning trading plan. This will be an opportunity to learn from a successful trader, not from professional educators. Davin will introduce the courses at the meeting after his presentation.

As I am expecting increased numbers for this meeting, please let me know if you are coming so that we can set up appropriately.

Hope to see you there,
Jackie and Davin

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 570

Monday, July 25, 2005 - 02:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the group still active?

I would be keen to catch up with some of you if meetings continue.

Keep Smiling

ingot54

Post Number: 578

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 10:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As there have been no responses just yet, please post here any time you would like to get together.

I would be happy to meet "for a coffee" day or evening, or please email me privately if you don't wish to post your interest publicly, for any reason.

Keep Smiling

nat
Username: nat

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 09:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi there ingot ,they still meet as far as i know ,have been to a few when down that way ,that email address couple posts up still relevent i think ,if sent email to that should get a response on times and place

ingot54

Post Number: 651

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 10:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Nat.

As I am keen to get together with fellow traders, I will have another go at contacting the previous group.

This should not preclude anyone else who does not want to belong to a group from making contact. Sometimes just a one-off meeting and a coffee is enough to swap a few ideas.

Trading is like that. We, by nature of our craft, cannot mix like normal social beings!

Keep Smiling

jac
Username: jac

Monday, September 12, 2005 - 09:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The group is still active.
Meetings are monthly at the Kawana Tennis club
The next meeting is Tues 13/9 at 7:15pm.
The previous email address should be valid

ingot54

Post Number: 792

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 02:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Enjoyed the meeting last night. About 22 people present.
Friendly discussion of Technical issues.

Thanks all.

Ivan

Keep Smiling

Trading style :Short Term and CFD's predominantly

tomsweb
Username: tomsweb

Post Number: 26

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 10:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all and Ingot,

I live in samford brisbane and own land in sunshine coast, and I am happy and would be honoured to travel to the sunshine coast for any meetings with fellow investors/traders.

Love to have a few drinks to many spend the night in motel/hotel and head home next day.

please keep me in your minds.

Regards

TOM

ingot54

Post Number: 877

Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 11:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom

Unfortunately, I will be away from the Sunny Sunshine Coast for about 8 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with the forum.

There will be no meeting in October, but should resume in November.

There is an email in this link, that will give you the contact details for finding the venue. I have only attended one meeting, but found it to be open and worthy of attendance.

Keep Smiling

Trading style :Short Term and CFD's predominantly

dheath99
Username: dheath99

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 05:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I am wondering if this club is still operating and open to new members?

my email is dnhinvest AT hotmail DOT com

Regards,
Duane.

(Message edited by colin_twiggs on September 14, 2013)

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1779

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 05:53 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duane,

It might be worthwhile contacting Nick Radge on the Sunshine Coast (Noosa) directly.

I have edited your email address, otherwise it is likely to be picked up by webcrawlers and flooded with spam.

ingot54

Post Number: 2318

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 12:05 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Duane

There is another group on Sunny Coast that meets at Noosa. You are welcome to join. We are small, and still getting organised.

Next face-to-face meeting is 24th September 2013 at the Noosa Sheraton.

You can find the meetup group at this link:

http://www.meetup.com/Noosa-Market-Traders/

You can pm me for more details if you wish.

Edit: Davin is back from the USA now and addressed our last meeting in August. Good things happening.

(Message edited by Ingot54 on September 15, 2013)

Keep Smiling - Don't look back

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

qed
Username: qed

Post Number: 165

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 09:09 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gidday Ingot hope your keeping fit and well cheersQed

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Perth Traders Breakfast Group .....benson64 25-Apr-16  06:58 pm
Gold Coast Traders - jollym04-Jul-15  10:40 pm
Sydney Groupspeterloh27-Apr-15  03:35 am
Who to trade options through ?sir_lance28-Feb-11  08:06 am
Brisbane Traders Groupmickfinn8717-Jan-11  09:52 pm
ACT groupstockbullish23 04-Jan-11  03:33 pm