Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
muzzy
Username: muzzy

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, February 28, 2005 - 09:56 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA)

Monday 7th March 2005

The venue is the Mooloolaba Yacht Club.
33-45 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557

5:30pm Beginner session
6:00pm Speaker presentation

Joe Dinapoli is an international speaker and will be presenting the topic “How to Predict Market Turning points Using DiNapoli Levels”

There is no charge for first time visitors or ATAA members. The recurring visitors fee is $30 per meeting.

Dinner (optional) is held at the yacht club restaurant for those who want to stay and chat to fellow traders after the ATAA meeting has concluded.

muzzy

Post Number: 2

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 09:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Just a quick announcement about the upcoming meetings on the Sunshine Coast for the ATAA. Also please note that since my last post the venue has changed to the Kawana Surf Club.

Regards,
Paul

-----------------------------------------------------
14th November 2005 - guest speaker is Colin Nicholson

12th December 2005 - guest speaker is Regina Meani

November meeting details are:

WHEN: Monday 14th November 2005 @ 530pm

WHERE: Kawana Surf Club - 99 Pacific Bvd, Buddina, Q, 4575

WHAT:
5:30pm AGM & committee elections
5:40pm Beginner Session - Mechanical Systems (Part II)
6:20pm Guest Speaker - Colin Nicholson

Colin will be presenting the topic "Common Mind Traps for Traders and Investors" and will discuss some of the most frequently encountered psychological biases in decision making by traders and investors.

COST: Free for members and first time visitors. Recurring visitors fee is $30 per meeting

Dinner (optional) is held at the surf club restaurant for those who want to stay and chat to fellow traders after the ATAA meeting has concluded.

muzzy

Post Number: 3

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 12:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I wanted to make a quick announcement regarding the ATAA meetings on the Sunshine Coast. We have moved to a new quiet dedicated conference venue for our meetings. To start the new year off with a new venue, we decided to hold the meeting on a Saturday morning in a mini workshop type format.

Regards,
Paul

March 2006 meeting details are:

WHEN: SATURDAY 25th March 2005 @ 9am

WHERE: Citi Bar and Restaurant
Cnr Alexandra Pde & Pacific Tce, Alexandra Headland, QLD, 4572
UBD Map 69 (square Q-17)

9:00am: Welcome and informal discussion

9.30am: Bill McLaren – “Understanding trends” and “How to make a forecast”

11:30am: Lunch at Citi Bar & Restaurant (optional). This is a great way to spend a Saturday lunchtime across the road from the beach chatting to fellow traders.

COST: Free for members and first time visitors. Recurring visitors fee is $30 per meeting

FUTURE MEETINGS: Generally on the 2nd Monday of the month

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 1482

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 05:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Muzzy

So far have been unable to get to any ATAA meetings.

I would like to attend at least one, to assess benefits for me as a trader.

As well, I am sure there are traders from Caloundra to Noosa, and in the hinterland, from Maleny, Kenilworth, Cooroy, Nambour, Landsborough and all points in-between, who would like to meet from time-to-time to share ideas and strategy, outside of the ATAA system.

I would be interested in meeting with like-minded traders in this area. I am not a leader-type, so I hope someone would step up to the plate, to help organise meetings, with support.

Perhaps an interim get-together or expression of interest to help decide the things investors, or traders would like to hear about/discuss.

This needn't conflict with ATAA, but could well complement that group.

As another group here has just ceased meeting, due to time commitments of the organisers, the time may be opportune to keep some form of meeting going on the coast. I'm not sure if there is an intention from that group's members to continue to meet.

Any interest?

PM me if you'd rather not post here.

Cheers - Ivan

Keep Smiling

Trading style :CFD's predominantly long term.

muzzy

Post Number: 4

Monday, May 22, 2006 - 03:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ivan,

You are more than welcome to come along to see if the ATAA suits what you are looking for. It's free for first time visitors.

A couple of people have mentioned that they would like to meet and talk more than once a month so there maybe some interest in people taking it further.

However, I wouldn't be looking to organise this group. But what I can say is if you can make it to a meeting and talk to those people that are interested in a secondary group.

Let me know when you do come along to a meeting and make sure you say hi.

Regards,
Paul

joshb
Username: joshb

Post Number: 1

Monday, March 30, 2009 - 01:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm new to share trading - live on Bribie Island. Any interested investors here? Like to connect to gain some trading assistance. Thanks, Ciao.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»